Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Can You Tell Me How to Get?....

...How to Get to...
 and 
     
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Party...in Pictures [many taken from my cousin, Krista Keiter]

The adorable cake and cupcakes - courtesy of Aunt D. E & M loved them [and so did their mommy :)].


















I have roughly 550 more photos of this extra special Sesame Street party thanks to my cousin taking that stress away from me and capturing the kids in action on their big day. While Jason and I spent days preparing, it turned out exactly like I had hoped and planned; vibrant colors, great photos and a party that E & M would recognize the characters. Fun to plan and enjoy!

 Eli and McKenna had such a wonderful time with family and friends celebrating two amazing years, evidenced by their smiles, laughter and outright excitement. They are the joy of our lives and we are so thankful for the blessing and memories we've made as a family over the past two years. We look forward to making many more. 

Happy 2nd Birthday, Elijah James and McKenna Grace. Your mommy and daddy are so in love with you.


No comments: