Our Little Loves
I love the fact that I have over 600 and some photos to share with the Eli and Kenna some day to help them "remember" their special day and what they mean to their daddy and me. The celebration turned out exactly how I imagined when it was dreamed up. Will share soon!
Time to get some sleep...hopefully more than 1 hour and 42 minutes like I did last night due to an adorable little girl who shall remain nameless deciding that she wanted to keep her mama up ALL.NIGHT.LONG! Granted, she was in a good mood the whole time, but I felt like a zombie getting up for work at 6 [50 minutes later than normal, really] when I just laid my head on a pillow and promptly fell asleep at 4:18 am. I will also help her "remember" times like those haha.
1 comment:
You're too cute, Kenna and Eli. Love you! Hope you had a fun birthday.
And, hopefully Kenna's refusal to sleep was short-lived. Did she sleep last night?
Post a Comment