I'm not gonna lie; it has been tough. I've been stressed, mad, felt like the maid, gotten cabin fever, been exhausted and I could go on and on. But I loved the special times...cuddling over Dinosaur Train and Sesame Street in the mornings. Taking walks. Hanging out in tents. Baking cookies. Making boats out of boxes. Digging in dried pasta. Coloring pictures. Reading books. Teaching them new things (they know some colors, most animals, can say many new words, etc.) Getting E & M kisses throughout the day and hearing them yell "mama" as we play. Things like these are what I will miss the most and I am jealous of everyone who gets to take care of them when I just want it to be me. I hope one day soon my dream can come true.
So pray for me...this weekend. And, Monday...And, next week. Because I am really, really sad to leave them. Who knew getting laid off would be such a huge blessing?!?
A
I love them so.so.so. much!
2 comments:
Praying for you. Rack up the big bucks in saving so you can stay home. ;) Oh, and that show Dinosaur Train is soooo cute.
omgosh they're getting too cute. I'm gonna come up one of these days that gramis has them and play. miss you munchkins
Post a Comment